Lease & Finance Offers
Whether you are a sole proprietor with a single truck or a large company with a fleet of trucks, Isuzu Finance of America can tailor a loan or lease to fit your specific business needs. In addition to conventional loans, we offer a variety of leases that give you the options to buy, sell or return your truck. Term lengths, payment schedules, and mileage allowances can be structured to provide you with outstanding flexibility. Choose from:
- Conventional loans which give you pride of ownership at affordable rates
- FMV (Closed-end) Leases with "walk-away" provisions and no residual value risk
- TRAC (Open-end) Leases offer you ultimate flexibility and unlimited mileage with equity building opportunities and potential tax savings
The benefits of a Loan:
- It helps free up your working capital for other uses - Our loan programs enable you to own your trucks.
- It helps preserve your borrowing capacity - Your bank line of credit is kept free and clear for emergencies or other "bricks and mortar" purchases.
- It gives you greater asset management control - As the owner, you are free to modify, trade-in or sell your vehicles at any time, under your own terms, as your business dictates.
- It helps you build equity - Traditionally, Isuzu trucks command high resale value.
- It offers you the tax benefits of ownership - With IFAI's loan, your company can enjoy the benefits of accelerated depreciation and interest deductions.*
- It provides your business with additional assets and collateral - Once your loan is paid in full, you own your truck free and clear.
The benefits of Leasing:
- It does not require a large cash out lay - Leasing does not require the traditionally large down payment. Instead, your money is free for other purchases and investments.
- It offers lower monthly payments - Monthly payments are normally lower than a conventional loan. With a lease, you pay only for that portion of the truck's value that you are using. And that means increased cash flow.
- It can improve your financial picture - With certain lease structures, you can improve the look of your balance sheet and other key financial ratios.*
- It may include some added tax advantages - Deductions of operating expenses are not the only benefit you may receive. In many states you pay only the state and local sales tax based on your monthly payment, rather than the cost of the entire vehicle.*
- It can avoid a long-term commitment - If you are not quite sure if your vehicle needs may change in the future, you can delay making that purchase decision today with a short-term lease.
- It allows you to frequently upgrade your vehicles and equipment - Lower payments make it easier to afford the newer truck models and equipment that best meets your needs.
- It provides you with a variety of lease-end options - Depending on what type of lease you select, you can return the vehicle to your dealer and "walkaway," negotiate a new lease agreement, or elect to purchase your truck. Once again, the choice is yours.
The Right Truck. The Right Loan. The Right Way!
At Isuzu Finance of America, we understand that getting the trucks you need as quickly and conveniently as possible is critical to your business operations and your bottom line. Talk to your local Dealership Sales Team today. With a new truck loan or lease from Isuzu Finance of America, you will have one less thing to worry about.
*Because tax laws change and vary, see your tax advisor on all tax matters to determine how you would be affected. Isuzu Finance of America is not a tax advisor or financial planning consultant and does not offer tax advice or financial planning.